I am way behind on my posts. I do have an excuse. My camera broke and I haven't been able to take any pics lately. My sister has let me borrow her old camera (THANK YOU AMY!) until we get a new one!
Since my last post we have finished the soccer season. Of course we didn't keep score, but I don't think we won a game!!! But the kids had a great time playing. Coop scored 2 goals this season and actually played pretty well for his first season. Lexi had fun watching and cheering too!
Since my last post we have finished the soccer season. Of course we didn't keep score, but I don't think we won a game!!! But the kids had a great time playing. Coop scored 2 goals this season and actually played pretty well for his first season. Lexi had fun watching and cheering too!
We are now into T-ball and Coop is already doing great! He stays focused the entire game and really has fun playing. I will get pics posted soon.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment